OUR PREMIER NATIONWIDE
Off-Site Shredding Services In Indianapolis
In order to maintain the confidentiality of your sensitive information, it is essential to securely dispose of any paper documents. Doing so on your own can be dangerous and leave your information vulnerable to data breaches. USA Shredding Services offers a solution by connecting you with trusted Off-Site Shredding Services in Indianapolis.
Our shredding partners are equipped to handle not only paper documents but also other items that contain sensitive information, such as obsolete IT assets, storage media, uniforms, and plastic cards. Here's how Off-Site Shredding Services Indianapolis works:
1. Our partners will place secure, lockable collection containers at your location or deliver them to your site at an agreed-upon date and time.
2. Collection operatives will arrive to gather all confidential material and transport it to the destruction center.
3. You will receive a waste transfer note confirming the material is for shredding and will be destroyed in a secure manner.
4. The locked containers will be taken to a specialized off-site destruction center where the shredding process will occur.
5. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of destruction confirming all material has been destroyed.
6. In the end, all the shredded paper is sent for recycling to convert it into paper-based products, while other materials are recycled accordingly.